Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Opinions

I have so many opinions.

I went to see NINE last night, and I just have so many opinions. I love 8 1/2 and I love the B'way musical, so I know I'm biased, but I still have opinions. Which I will share once it's open and guard against spoilers.

I also have opinions about Inglorious Basterds, A Serious Man, and some others. They've all been knocking on my door lately.

So has busy, busy time at work, rehearsal and opening a play. Tonight, though, I have a little free time, so perhaps I will work on getting some of them down here. I'd actually like that.

In the meantime, enjoy this



If anyone can find "La Dolce Gilda" from Saturday Night Live, I'd love to know where that lives on the web. It should. Too brilliant.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bring those opinions on -- except for Nine, because I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen inglorious basterds or a serious man, either.

Criticlasm said...

I'll be sure to put SPOILER ALERT on it. Least I can do.

And thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it. :)